Velvety plant-based cream cheese, honey-crumbled graham crackers and fresh wild blueberries come together to answer all of your prayers by giving you: the best cheesecake you've ever had!
- Hand mixer
- Bottom-drop pie baking tin
- 32 oz Vegan Cream Cheese (4 containers)
- 1 1/4 cups Raw Sugar
- 1 can Coconut Cream
- 4 TBSP Cornstarch
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 TBSP Rice wine vinegar
- pinch of Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup Raw Sugar
- 4 TBSP Vegan Butter melted but not hot
- small container Blueberries
- 3 TBSP Raw Sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.Start by placing the cream cheese into a large bowl, and grabbing a hand mixer to soften the cheese into a think, combined paste. Add in the rest of the filling ingredients and mixing again until fully blended.Set in the fridge.
- Next, crumb-ify your graham crackers. Form your crust by combining the crushed crackers, butter and sugar. Option to add a pinch of salt to enhance the buttery flavor. Take your pie tin, place a diameter-cut piece of baking paper at the bottom before pressing your crust mixture on top. Be sure to pack it evenly across and fully touching all surface area.
- Pour your filling into the pie tin, leaving about a quarter inch of space from the rim. Place this into the oven for about 50 minutes. Don't open the oven door during your bake – it will sink your cheesecake!
- In a small saucepan, bring your blueberries and sugar to a light bubble. Keep the heat fairly low so not to burn the sugars– it should start to break down and become thicker. Cook until it reaches your desired gooey-ness. Set in the fridge until at leas room temperature.
- Take your cheesecake out after 50 minutes, or until a nice golding top has occurred. Set in the fridge for about 4 hours before pouring a generous topping of your blueberry gravy. Set to cool or cut into immediately for instant satisfaction — enjoy!
Find the video tutorial here!